Staff conferences should be educational, motivational, and above all fun not something to be endured!
As a facilitator of and keynote speaker at many conferences over the years, I find that a staff conference that is memorable and achieves the key outcomes, has certain important elements.
– Planning between the organisation and the Facilitator/speaker
– A clear theme, linked to the organisation’s mission and vision. That is delivered in a creative and engaging way!
– Appreciation and acknowledgment of previous efforts e.g. prize giving, saying thank you, distribution of awards!
– A future goal and how each employee can contribute.
– Everyone should understand their role in the organisation’s future success.
– Acknowledge the challenges ahead, asking each employee to be part of the solution.?
– Celebrate success?
If you are looking for a motivational guest speaker for your staff conference click here