As a busy business owner myself, part of my plan for 2023 is to prepare myself to achieve my goals.
As the saying goes, ‘You cannot pour from an empty cup’!
So the best place to start is by working on my mindset!
I’m making sure I take time to appreciate the natural beauty and tranquility of a Caribbean sunset! It’s important to find your happy place!
We all know that fatigue and stress can cause both physical and mental harm harm, which in turn harms your performance at work. Taking a break and giving yourself time to reboot and recharge your batteries is vital to the success of your small business.
Here’s a few things you can do:
- Spend some quality time with family and friends – time away from work is vital to help you recharge
- Start a new hobby – give your mind a break and a chance to focus on something other than your business
- Get enough sleep – improve your sleep pattern and you will feel a whole heap better
- Get outdoors – take a short walk in fresh air
- Digital detox – take a short break from social media and turn off the emails
It’s important to find your happy place!